Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Featuring - Satchel and Sage




This week in my featuring slot I'm featuring not one but two people behind Satchel and Sage, Gerren and Morgana Lamson, a husband and wife creative team living in Austin, Texas. Thei first item which drew me to their shop was the beautiful feather print which I found throught one of the Etsy taste-tests. The things I am finding this way are right up my street. I don't know why but it just works!! So yes, feathers and trees, just the kind of things I like (ok, as well as chocolate and wine, but that's a story for another day!!)





Whilst browsing through the Satchel and Sage shop I also found some other items that grabbed my attention. I am rather partial to wordy artwork, due to the sentiment and feelings they can convey, and I found these clever Venn diagrams which illustrate the quirky overlaps in certain areas of our lives (just like the good old Venn diagrams we all learned about at school). Innovative and clever, they clearly show this pairs shared passion of  illustration and graphic design....
You can ahve a good look through the rest of Gerren and Morgana's work in their Etsy shop here, and also they each have their own website where you can take a peek into their lives and see what they are working on at the moment. Morgana's is here and Gerren's is here.... You can see how they both have their own styles which seem to complement each other and work really well together.... perfect combination!!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, I totally love this work. The feather is gorgeous - you are sooo right Sue. Keep posting these lovely posts, you have found some absolute gems so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these feathers too! They look so light and delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring us! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...