Tuesday, 10 April 2012

BCTF preparation - 4 days to go...


I trust you all had a lovely Easter weekend and didn't stuff yourselves with too much chocolate!! It's been a really lovely but very busy one for me... I won't bore you with the details but needless to say it involved lots of to-ing and fro-ing and it wasn't very restful. But hey, you're a long time dead in my opinion so why not just grab life by the balls while you are here and enjoy it!

This evening, after a really busy post-bank-holiday day at work, I'm now in the studio, printing off my product info sheets, and I'm liking what I see. I now only have my order forms to print so I'll do that tomorrow night. I think I'm ready for an early-ish night. My poor dog must think he's in the dog house tonight and I've hardly even spoken to him!! Ok, signing off for now. Will keep you posted with all the BCTF news as it happens!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Sue.. Hope all the hard work pays off and that you've kept some energy in reserve for BCTF. Look forward to hearing all about it. Oh, sketchbooks ready when you are! x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...