Thursday, 5 April 2012

BCTF preparation - 9 days to go


This is how the studio looks today, I'm busy painting skirting and my card display frame. Last night I discovered that the underfloor heating in the studio had fused so today I'm basking in the warmth of an electric heater, and it's just as toasty! I'm also busy printing pages for my information packs, kindly designed by The Design Engine. I'm really happy with how things are progressing. I said at the beginning I wanted everything to be ready a month before BCTF (ha, how naive, that so hasn't happened!) but I think I secretly knew that I'd change my mind several times and things always take longer than you think anyway, such is life!! Things are cranking up a gear now and I'm hoping to get lots done today so I can have a relaxing easter weekend! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck Sue, you are looking pretty well organised to me. - Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks fiona! Got lots done today, just trying to work out my wall display now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, I just found you through the Craft Blog LinkedIn page. Lots of luck with your upcoming event, I know there's so much to get ready beforehand. Penny

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...