Friday, 13 April 2012

last day of prep...


ok, its the last day of prep before we leave to go and set up our stand for BCTF and I've  been busy finalising my logo on the paper that will be lining my walls, fiddly and nerve-wracking in case of smudges!! But it's all done now. Just a few little tweaks now and then packing up to leave tomorrow morning....

Thanks to everyone who has been following me on here, during my preparation, I hope it hasn't been too monotonous. Thanks also for comments left on here and also on twitter and facebook. They have all been very much appreciated and I have found them really encouraging. My family also deserve medals for all the help and support they have given me in my venture, with special thanks going to my sister, you know who you are!!

So for now, after my little thank you speech, I've just got to go and walk the dog, pack my bags and get off to Harrogate, meet lots of lovely people who I have connected with via tinternet, and hopefully gain some new stockists and lots of new contacts. Even if if I come back with no orders, I've learned loads over the past few months and I have a much clearer idea of where I want my business to be heading. I'll try to post over the course of the show and let you know how it's going. Watch this space... Oh and if you are heading up there I'm on N63 in the Newcomers Section, please come and say hi!

Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you luck ! ;)

    Love your blog, especially the plates etc

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...