Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Featuring - Tubi Du


Ok who doesn't love Paris? I've only visited once but I loved it, and definitely want to go back there again some day. Until then I will just have to browse the work of Tubi Du, from Ile de France, Paris, whose delicate illustrations feature the parisian landscape, from glimpses of the Tower to the backstreets and rooftops...




So I asked the artist behind these beautiful images to tell ua a little about themselves and this is what they had to say....

So I live and work in Paris, in France since two years, originally I'm hungarian. I love to draw houses, exteriors, facades, interiors, originally I worked as interior designer for six years. I really love Paris, the spirit of the city and also the people, you can find miracles in every corner. The city is romantic, exciting, there are so many cool themes to draw or to paint, I just walking on the streets and wonder always, how many small details are everywhere... I would like to draw all of them. The people are amusing, I love the fashion you can see here everywhere, the street style is really exciting :) About me... I love to draw, I draw since I was a child, and I love the fables, the miracles, my imagination is endless..... (not always an advantage:)

So if you would like to have a look in the Tubi Du Etsy shop and see what there is on offer please click here and go and browse....

1 comment:

  1. I love this work! Wonderful combination of line and colour, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...