Thursday, 31 May 2012

ideas...


This week has passed so quickly I can't believe it's now Thursday. Where does the time go? I've managed to grab some sketchbook time this week in the evenings and have been working on some new ideas (see above), some new birds houses, new compositions etc, and generally just having a play around. As I mentioned last week I now have a few months over the summer to spend developing my work so I'm going to make the most of it. Hopefully I'll have some news about shows I may be taking part in coming up to the end of the year, and also some news about the Design Factory Mentoring Programme I'm taking part in. Watch this space..

And tomorrow I have my first ever Guest Post from Jenny Creasey of Itch Gallery in Rutland. She will be giving us a 'gallery' viewpoint of BCTF and trade fairs in general, what buyers are looking for etc. I thought this would round off my BCTF blog post series about what worked well for me, and it will give some useful tips to help you grab the attention of buyers are trade fairs. Until then, I'm off, lots of jobs to do today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...