Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Featuring - LouisestArt

I've made another new discovery this week on Etsy, and I really wanted to share the beautiful work of Louise Van Terheijden, from The Netherlands. I don't know what it is about her watercolours but I do know that when I saw this one above, called Open Up, I just knew I havd to check out Louise's other work.

Louise describes her work quite aptly as Colourful, Transparent and Poetic, and I think this sums it up perfectly. The carefully chosen colours are relaxing and peaceful and all are inspired by the beauty of nature.
All of the pieces you can find in her Etsy shop she created in her own studio using the best quality paints, inks and papers. I think one of her originals or prints would look just divine in any room in my house.... (longing sigh....)  They remind me of the organic pebble forms on the beaches I love to visit


If you would like to find out more about Louise you can visit her shop here . You can contact her via her Etsy shop if you are interested in commissions or just want to say hi. Louise is also on Facebook which you can find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...