Saturday, 7 July 2012

SKETCHBOOK PEEKS - CALL OUT

Photo courtesy of Debbie Greenaway
This is a call out for anyone who uses sketchbooks as part of their creative practice. If you would like to be featured along with the many talented designer-makers/artists/creatives already featured on this weekly part of my blog then all you need to do is contact me.

Submission Guidelines:

All you need to do is answer the following questions and send me the answers ina Word document along with about 5-10 pictures of your sketchbook pages and maybe some of how your sketches translate into final pieces. I also need online links so I can add them to the blog post and then, voila, you will have your own feature about your Sketchbooks.

Questions:

1. Before we start, tell us a little about yourself/how did you get into art/craft/design career and how it all started and where you are now

2. How long have you been using sketchbooks?

3. How often do you sketch?

4. How do you feel about the prospect of starting a new sketchbook?

5. When/where do you get your inspiration for your sketchbook pages?

6. How would you describe your creative process?

7. Have your sketchbooks evolved over the years and if so, how?

8. What is your favourite medium to work with?

9. Do you have a favourite sketchbook?

10. If you had to pick one favourite page which would it be and why?

I'll look forward to hearing from you. My email address can be found through my website....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...