Thursday, 26 July 2012

Ways with words





I've been super busy over this last week. Since getting over my horrible cold and cough I've been raring to go and have been in the studio most days over the weekend with ideas and work flowing quite freely. I'm making the most of it and just enjoying the process of seeing my ideas from the past few months coming together in a cohesive way.  I always wanted to use the summer months to produce some new work without the distraction of trade shows and orders and it has been great to have some quality time to do that.

So this new work is taking a step away from the birds and trees and houses, and is focusing more on words, (although the birds do put in an appearance now and again!) and the sentiments behind quotes, sayings and phrases. As well as working on this there is also a lot going on behind the scenes as I'm developing a new range of kitchen ware, so watch this space for that, it's coming soon... All very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...