Sunday, 19 August 2012

And the winner is.....



Just wanted to announce the Winner of the Print Draw..... Its Water Lily Wishes.... ta dah!!! Thanks to everyone who took part and left a comment here and also on Facebook, for those who had trouble leaving one on here. It's really very much appreciated that you took the time to have a look through my designs and then let me know which was the favourite.

As it happens the Lollipop Designs Top Right for both were the firm favourites and they are the designs I'll be developing for the range..

As a further token of my appreciation I also drew two extra names out of the hat (so we have like, Gold, Silver and Bronze, as I'm missing the Olympics!!). Katherine S Allen and Pastimehobbyist have won a set of three greetings cards.

If you can all email me through my website and send me your addresses I'll get your goodies off to you as soon as possible.

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...