Thursday, 16 August 2012

Heading in the right direction



Thank you all for the amazing response to my little market research question I posed the other day. Comments have been pouring in from you lovely people, telling me which of my ceramic designs you like best (see post below, there's still time to enter the draw for a limited edition print, which takes place on Sunday!). It seems the 'lollipop flowers' design is the firm favourite at the moment so that is the one I've been spending my time developing. I think it will also be the most verstaile and will translate well onto a wider range of products.

So here is a little glimpse into how the designs look on the milk jug and the tall thin vase. It's time to order the decals.... It's also inspired me to to work on a new lollipop range of prints, which have been lovely to work on this morning. I'll show you how they are looking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...