Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Craft.Design.Contemporary



As part of my Mentoring Programme I've embarked on the task of researching fairs and shows I might want to apply to take part in next year. One of these was Craft.Design.Contemporary at Nottingham Contemporary which took place last weekend. The location was fab, right in the middle of town in the stunning Nottingham Contemporary Gallery in The Space, a rather impressive looking high-ceilinged concrete-walled room. There were 30 exhibitors there and the quality of goods was fantastic. There were some familiar faces, such as Jane Withers, Debbie Bryan, Kate Broughton, Hello Sunshine and Amy Blackwell and it was great to say hello to some new contacts who I'd only met on tinternet...

All in all a great show, just wish I'd had more time to look around and buy. One to look out for at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...