Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Featuring Alluvial


Alluvial: of or relating to alluvium, sediment deposited by flowing water, as in a riverbed, flood plain, or delta

These gorgeous ceramic buttons caught my eye the other week whilst browsing the net so when I discovered they were made by ceramic artist Lauren, from the sunshine state of California, I knew I had to get in touch with her to see if she would like a feature on my blog.


On further browsing I found more goodies, such as these exquisitely imperfect but perfect green buttons and some some delightful mini plates with words on and also



delicate impressed illustrative shapes as seen above. If you would like to find out a bit more about Lauren and her work you can visit her blog here, her Etsy shop here (although Lauren is away on holiday you can check out her gorgeous wares as soon as she returns!)



Just look at these lovey planting labels, now wouldn't you just love some of these ready for planting season next year, or even to pop in your window box this summer?

A very talanted lady, Lauren also has an Etsy shop full of her paintings, which you can find here. Hope you've enjoyed a wander through the shop of Alluvial...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue!
    Thank you so much for featuring my works on your lovely blog.
    xo- Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...