Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Featuring - TORIART



The beautiful graphic style and simple shapes coupled with the stunning colours of these ethnic inspired wall hangings initially drew me to explore the Etsy shop of Tori, a lady from the Orkneys, now living in Spain.

Tori studied Industrial design in Aberdeen, Grays school of art and life has taken her to southern Spain, where she now lives. I knew I had to look further into the array of ceramic goods on offer and also found these delightful ceramic flowers too



Tori describes her works as an amalgamation of influences, fusing sculpture, painting and jewellery. She says 'I love to experiment with different materials, patterns and colour combinations, working with my hands and essentially creating beautiful things!'


Well, I just love these gorgeous ceramic pieces and would certainly love to have them on my wall or in my garden. If you want to explore further you can check out Tori's shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...