Monday, 20 August 2012

lollipop street



Some more new work inspired by the lollipop flowers.. ladies and gentlemen I present to you...... Lollipop Street.... you like??

I seem to be always in the studio at the moment, which is great, because I went through a phase last year of never spending much time in here at all and I found myself getting quite frustrated about it and wishing I was making the most of my gorgeous work space and being in here more. So my little wish has come true. Everything seems to be coming together nicely and the pieces of my 'creative life' are slowly fitting into place now I'm getting into more of a working routine and rhythm. I'm a lot more motivated, organised and feeling more inspired, and I think the results are starting to show. My list mania hasn't shown any signs of abating, but I do think it's helping me to stay focused and use my time as effectively as I can.

I have a busy month coming up in September so this new found motivation is helping to make sure I'm prepared for it all! I'm taking part in Emerge - a Design Factory Members Exhibition at Loughborough Town Hall from 7th September until 21st October. In mid September I'll be visiting the launch event of Nottinghams Festival Of Words, which will be taking place at Antenna on 12th September. Then it's off to Derbyshire for a weekend where I'll be taking part in Melbourne Festival and you can have a look at the work which will be on show by clicking here. I also have a few research visits to some trade fairs to fit in too. Looks like I'm going to be busy to say the least, but it's all good stuff. Exciting times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...