Friday, 17 August 2012

lollipops



So I promised you I'd give you peek at what I was up to yesterday, after the resounding feedback about the lollipop design on my ceramics. Unless the tide turns and the topiary tree or bird house sneaks up from behind to steal gold then I think it's safe to say that the lollipop flowers are a winner. So I now have the beginnings of another new collection based on that design which first came to life at the end of last year when I drew 'The Land of the Lollipop Flowers'.

I'm loving this quiet time over the summer to work on new things. The Mentoring Scheme that I'm taking part is is hugely reponsible for this surge in motivation and creativity and it has also led to lots of exciting projects in the pipeline, which I should be able to tell you about soon. Collaborations, exhibitions, new products... it's all happening here at SB-HQ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...