Tuesday, 28 August 2012

poppy red on paper


Poppy Red made it onto paper, and I'm pleased with how it looks, the red is just the right shade and it does look (if I may say so myself) quite striking. I thought it might be a good idea to try and put the same colour red onto my other lollipop prints to see how they look as a series (and possibly use them in an upcoming exhibition) but can I for the life of me work out how to do this in Photoshop.... I've tried using the paint bucket but this comes out as a different colour. I've tried making the background layer the poppy red and cutting out the poppy bits..... nothing is working, I might have to swear lots and stomp around a bit... anyone got any ideas??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...