Monday, 10 September 2012

Busy busy busy




It's been a busy whirlwind type of weekend for me... a visit to Wirksworth Art Festival, which I'll blog about later in week, visit to Manchester Gift Show on a research recce and then into Manchester City Centre to drop some work off at the Royal Exchange Gallery and Craft Shop.... Which I might add is a gorgeous venue with a lovely selection of work... I wish I had longer to linger but I had parked on the loading bay outside and didn't wanto to risk the wrath of the traffic warden!! Never mind when I go to collect my work I'll make sure I have more time to spend enjoying the stunning location and having a gander at all the lovelies on show there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...