Friday, 21 September 2012

EMERGE exhibition at SOCK Loughborough






So here are a few snaps from the opening of the Design Factory EMERGE exhibition at SOCK in Loughborough. I was lucky enough to be accepted to be part of the exhibition which is showcasing some of the best up and coming talent in the East Midlands, and I consider myself honoured to be part of such a diverse and talented group. The pictures above show work by good friend and mosaic artist, Julie Vernon, and also the beautiful and delicate wire work and mixed media scupltures of Anna Krystyna Casey, who I got to meet on the opening night. It's a central location in Loughborough in the town hall and the space is full of natural light with high ceilings and a real spacious atmosphere. I wished I could have stayed at the Preview longer to get to meet some of the other exhibitors but I had to dash off to a meal with my work gals!

If you are in the area and fancy going along you can see our work on display until 21st October 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...