Monday, 10 December 2012

The Owl and the Pussycat - special commission


This is a commission I did recently for a very lovely couple I met at a Showcase event I took part in. It was for an anniversary present and is an illustrated line of poetry from The Owl and The Pussycat. I'm pleased to say the recipient loved it, and I must admit, I really did enjoy the research and doodling I did with the owl and pussycat images, something departing from the 'bird-norm', and a rather refreshing change...

If you would like something like this commissioning for someone you know then  please get in touch for a quote. I'll also be taking commissions in February when I will be the Artist in Residence at the very first Nottingham Festival of Words, 16th and 17th February at the Newton Building at Nottingham Trent University. A selection of my word-inspired work and limited edtion prints will also be available so please come and say hello.

1 comment:

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...