Thursday, 6 December 2012

Wedding Commissions Now Available


With my work being based upon themes of love and romance, along with the fact that my Wedding Cake Print was my best-seller of 2012, I have decided to explore the Wedding Market in 2013 and have developed this idea for a personalised wedding gift. I'd love to hear your feedback.... I took this with me to my last selling show and showed it to several customer who asked about commissions. Feedback was very positive but I'd also love to hear your thoughts on it....

Customers will be able to order these as commissions, personalised for the couple tying the knot, the one-off original hand-drawn artwork will include names of the couple, date and location of the special occasion, hand drawn in ink on 250gm2 (110lb) Grain Fin Cold Pressed NOT watercolour paper measuring 400x200mm, and will come framed and mounted and signed by the artist (me),

If you would like more info please get in touch.

1 comment:

  1. oh that's a lovely idea. I'm sure they'll sell really well x

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...