Sunday, 24 February 2013

Approaching New Galleries - new blog series coming soon



I've been thinking about new ideas for blog posts as I do love to write blog posts which my readers will find useful and helpful in their own creative businesses. I did a shout-out for new ideas a few weeks ago on Twitter and Facebook and this was the first suggestion that came through: How to approach Galleries...

Last year, after my series of posts on Trade Fairs, Jenny Creasey from Itch Gallery in Oakham, very kindly agreed to do a guest blog post about what she, as a buyer, looks for when attending trade fairs. This blog post might give you a bit of insight into what your buyers expect of you but I thought I might blog about this whole process from my point of view and what has worked for me in the past.

I will also aim to get some insight into how galleries like to be approached by speaking to some of my stockists and asking them for their thoughts.

If you have any topics you would like me to cover on the blog please feel free to leave me a comment or drop me a line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...