Friday, 22 March 2013

SOCK 2013 - Loughborough Town Hall




This is where I will be this weekend from 10-4 Saturday and Sunday, taking part in the fantastic SOCK Arts Market along with 35 other designer-makers, many of whose work I know and admire! If you're in the area come along and say hi and have a browse.

It's been a busy year so far at the SB studio. What with Artist in Residence post at the Nottingham Festival of Words last month and then getting prepared for this weekend. Also BCTF is looming ever closer on the the horizon. I have an exciting new range which I will be launching to trade so I'm just dotting the 'i's and crossing all the 't's and slowly getting everything in order. I've also been working extra at my other job which has meant that studio time has been scarce lately and I'm looking forward to redressing that balance over the coming months and getting some new work made. I also have some new ideas for possible collaborations and a screen printing course in June so I'll be spreading my wings a bit and exploring pastures new I hope. For now though I just need to get myself organised and get some early nights, extra hours are taking their toll and I have another cold threatening... time to reach for the berocca and get some more early nights!!

I've also had some new ideas for the blog and am looking for participants. I'll blog about that next week with more details. So for now, hope you all have a great weekend and the snow doesn't hinder your plans too much!

1 comment:

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...