Tuesday, 2 April 2013

BCTF preparation - the second time around


So it's that time of year again and I'm getting ready for my second BCTF at Harrogate, which starts on Sunday... in fact it's hard to believe but this time next week it will all be over, that's how fast time is flying by at the moment.  This time last year I was a bundle of nerves, and that's no exaggeration! On the day of set-up I became the living embodiment of 'headless chicken' and worked myself up into a right old state, not much use for anything except sitting in a dark room hugging my knees and rocking forward and backwards, humming quietly to myself!!

Needless to say, I survived. It was an excellent experience and I learned so much. I blogged afterwards about what had worked for me and the different things I had to do beforehand. It's great that the blog series has been so useful to others! This year it's so much less of a worry, I know what to expect and realise how it all works. I'm not dealing with the unknown and maybe I'm a bit too laid back about it all!! I just hope I don't forget anything essential or my stand doesn't fall down!

This year I'll be launching 'Love Rocks' my new range of greetings cards and prints. I'm not giving too much away but I think some of you will be surprised at how colourful it is!!

For those of you who are venturing to Harrogate, please come and say hello. I'm on stand 151a and I'll be there with my lovely sister from Sunday to Tuesday. Fingers crossed it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...