Saturday, 13 April 2013

New book - BlogInc by Joy Deangdeelert Cho



Look what arrived this morning courtesy of Mr Postie... It's my new copy of BlogInc which I discovered via Twitter this week. It covers everything from the basics up to developing your community, monetizing your blog and making your blog into a business.

All of the positive feedback and comments I received about my blog at BCTF has made me want to take it all a step further - to make it better and more useful to my dear readers!!

I'm hoping this book is going to be the first step in that direction so watch this space for developments. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh are you going to write a review, would love to know how you find it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dawn, yes I think I will review it, it's very good so far, starts with the basics, but has some great points in it so far. Will keep you posted

      Delete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...