Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Join me on The Creative Business Explorer - by Pete Mosley



You may have been reading my series of blog posts about working with a creative business mentor and the benefits this can bring to your business and maybe it has got you thinking about what your business needs are and how you can begin to grow your business successfully. Maybe working with a mentor isn't quite for you at the moment for one reason or another but you still feel you need to take action and start to work on a plan to shape your business into what you dream of. Maybe you have other commitments, or not enough time nor resources to work with a Mentor at the moment but you still feel you need to explore your business in a structured way. Perhaps you would prefer something you can work through at your own pace, some kind of tool which you can pick up and put down as needed and something you can work on yourself....

Well, if this is the case, I may have found something which is just right for you. It's called the Creative Business Explorer and it's an online toolkit designed and put together by Pete Mosley, creative business mentor who some of you may know already. This product is ideal if you like to work through things at your own pace. It will guide and support you as you do that - it will help you generate lots of new ideas and find new ways to boost your income. It's full of interactive tools to provide inspiration and help you develop your business - step by step. I started using the toolkit last week and I'm really excited at the thoughts and ideas I've had after only two modules.

So if this sounds like it's just up your street, read on and I'll explain a little more of what it's all about

What exactly is it?

It's an online learning environment - once you register you are sent your own log-in details. You log in to your own private space and work at your own pace - at any time of day or night. It's ideal if you have lots of other commitments and you work on your business when you have time to squeeze a few hours in.

What does it consist of and what will you get for your money?

You get 8 interactive modules to help you work out what you need to do - and in what order, to make your business really work for you. You also get downloads, a wide range of useful articles, 40 minutes of audio, an ebook, printable worksheets and links. You can save all of your information as you work through the course and you can go back and edit your work as you go.

So far I have worked through Modules 1 and 2, the Welcome package, which gives an outline of what you can expect from the toolkit, and the Module about Hopes Dreams and Aspirations, which is quite fitting for me and a really good time for me to be tackling these topics. As I've just completed an amazing period of working with my own Mentor I've discovered a lot about myself and where I want my business to go. So, I'm looking to The Creative Business Explorer to help me along the next part of my journey. I'll be blogging about this experience along the way so feel free to join me.

I'm working with Pete as part of an affiliate partnership, which means that if you purchase his product through my blog I will earn a commission as part of the deal (at no extra cost to you).
Click here to view more details

For a limited time you can also get a 20% discount on the price of £29.99 by using the code AOW1 on the checkout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...