Friday, 21 June 2013

The Creative Business Explorer Review - Part 3



Here is Part 3 of my review of the Creative Business Explorer by Pete Mosley. It's concentrating on some of the thoughts and ideas I have been having since starting this online course and toolkit. I'm  really enjoying working through the modules and it really is quite thought-provoking. It's making me dig deep and really think about my strengths, weaknesses, areas in my business that need work, things I'm good at, things I shy away from, characteristics which enhance my business and those which can sometimes be a hindrance to me! It is also making look at things I have gained from previous mentoring schemes and programmes and re-examine them. Some of the questions that the course poses I haven't even considered before so it's making me explore issues, ideas and concepts I haven't spent much time thinking about.

In this part of my Creative Explorer Review I'm looking at Module 5: The Dream List - exciting stuff eh?

I have covered concepts similar to those covered in the Dream List whilst working with my mentor so I have felt the excitement of dreaming big and looking at all of the different possibilites on offer, thinking of things I would love to do if no barriers existed, thinking about what I would like to be doing in 12 months time, 5 years time, who I would ideally love to work or collaborate with and outlets I would love to be stocking. Letting yourself dream is a big part of running a creative business. If we didn't dream and aspire we would never move forward. You need your dreams to motivate you and keep going, moving towards your goals.

It's funny that my dream list of a year ago is quite different to what it is now the mentoring has finished. I think this is probably due to the immense amount I have learned about myself over the past year and fact that I struggled to visualise my dreams back then. I can see it a lot more clearly now that I have spread my wings a bit more and know more about my own capabilities and strengths. I really do believe that if I put my mind to something I can do it, so my dreams are bigger and better as well as being more focused.

Try the Module, I'd love to hear about what your dreams are and the things you aspire to. And please feel free to cahre your thoughts about this below. It's always great to hear from you.

If you want to explore your dreams with the help of the Creative Business Explorer then read on. I'm working with Pete as part of an affiliate partnership, which means that if you purchase his product through my blog I will earn a commission as part of the deal (at no extra cost to you).
Click here to view more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...