Wednesday, 10 July 2013

BCTF favourites - Jessica Hogarth

I first met the lovely and talented Jessica Hogarth at BCTF left year. I'd been researching other Newcomers and thought I would contact Jessica to say hi and to tell her how lovely I thought her work was. It really stood out and I just loved her illustrative style. We exchanged emails a few times before the show and get to meet face to face on set-up day. It was great to put a face to the name and share the Newcomers experience with her.




Since then we have kept in touch and it has been great to see Jess and her work going from strength to strength and doing really well. We caught up again at BCTF 2013 and I was really interested to find out what she has been up to. Jess mentioned she had been working with an agent and has been working in licensing. This is an area I have wanted to explore myself so it was great to be able to pick the brains of someone who had done it already.  Join us on Friday to find out what she had to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...