Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Win a place on the 'Idea Generation and Creativity for Bloggers' e-course


 
As I said on Monday the lovely Jo Gifford from Dexterous Diva is giving away two places on her Idea Generations and Creativity for Bloggers e-course to two of my lucky readers. So if you are a blogger yourself or know someone who is, and you sometimes struggle with keeping your blog content new, fresh and interesting this course could be just up your street.


Jo's e-course has been tailormade for bloggers in the creative community. I asked Jo to tell us a little about the course and this is what she had to say....

'As you know, here on Dex Diva I am all about creativity, blogging and business. In this e course, I bring you my experience as a multi-blog author in my Idea Generation and Creativity for bloggers e -course, delivered straight to your inbox every day over four weeks. So, if you are a blogger on a mission to be brilliant, this is for you!

The course has been a great success in the blogosphere, with many people just like you making the most of their new found ideas and online content generation, and you can join in too! If you are a blogger creating posts for yourself, your company, clients or both, this e-course will give you handy hints, tips and tools to generate fresh blog post content and ideas. Alongside tools to work efficiently and creatively, I give techniques and workflow suggestions to get those ideas flowing and keep them organised at the same time.

I have taught at London College of Communications, Cambridge Regional College and delivered sessions and workshops for the last 10 years, so this course is an opportunity to learn with ease in your own time from an expert. The course is delivered via email 3 days per week over 4 weeks, allowing you time to work at your own pace, build on the techniques and put them into practice.'

As you know this kind of course usually comes at a price, but Jo has kindly offered two places to my readers. All you need to do to enter is to leave a comment telling me why you think you would benefit from a course like this. Answers will be drawn at random at the end of July 2013. If you want to find out a bit more about the course click here for details.....

18 comments:

  1. Please add my name to the pot I need a creative kick start to get back into my blog which has become somewhat neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this sounds like a wonderful course, I have thought for a while now that my blog really needs some structure and a plan to make it reach it's potential, but I've had no idea where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! I would love to win a place on this course. I just in the very early stages of setting up a creative business so funds are very tight. I've started a blog and have written a couple of posts but I'll admit I'm a bit clueless as to what to write about next and who I should be pitching it to...
    This course is exactly what I need as I am aware of importance of having a strong online presence nowadays and I won't get my business off the ground without a few pointers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this would be perfect for me as I'm stuck in a big old rut at the moment. I've had little time for blogging whilst I've been wedding planning but cannot wait to get into it again very soon. As fresh new outlook would be awesome as I feel I may have lost my way a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you're busy making and selling it can be a bit of an afterthought to keep up with the blog, and then when you do sit down it can all get a bit overwhelming and you feel less than creative and end up just doing the basics. This course sounds just the ticket to get me thinking creatively about my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I'd love to be included here - I worry about repetitive-ness and falling in to a rut. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an amazing opportunity. I would love to win this and participate in the e-course because I've just started my blog but I feel a bit lost on what to write about and how to keep people interested. I've read heaps of posts about it but it just seems to be the same advice which I've read over and over again. I think this course would be helpful in trying to put more creativity into my blog and building a strong online presence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, you are a lucky winner of a place on the course, please drop me a line at info(at) suebulmer.co.uk and I will pass your details onto Jo

      Delete
  8. I think I need some help - I haven't updated my blog in ages - partly because I've been super busy. But now I'm not even sure what to put in there - sigh. *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been blogging for 12 years now, but over the last year I have lost my focus as I have been dealing with divorce, a house move and a Masters degree! Now that all of those loose ends are close to being tied up, I think this course would be the perfect way for me to put my blog centre-stage again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOooooh, I'd love to win a place - I have a blog but it's fairly dull and also sporadic! No problem being creative and making new lino prints, I have drawers filled with those, but not very good at telling people about them in an interesting and engaging way!!! Thanks so much for the chance to win too Sue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, you are a lucky winner of a place on the course, please drop me a line at info(at) suebulmer.co.uk and I will pass your details onto Jo

      Delete
  11. What a wonderful opportunity. My blog is so haphazard, it feels like a real flibbertigibbet - it needs me to have a better plan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. As my blog is becoming more popular, I'm feeling the pressure to come up with fresh ideas (and continue increase readership), so this would be great for me! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please could I be entered into this draw? I've been blogging for six years and really feel as though I could do with a bit of a kick up the backside to get a fresh new feeling to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to win a place on this course. Having had a career break for the whole of last year, as I was on maternity leave, my blog (http://www.milomade.co.uk/blog/) has been a little neglected as has my business. I'm trying to get back into blogging again regularly this year, but I do often sturggle for ideas as I'm no longer working/making in my studio as much as I used to be before my son came along. Time is also an issue and I would really love some guidance on how to do quick regular updates that are meaningful and of interest. This course sounds perfect and would help me get back on track I think with some added creative flair - Please consider me for a free place on the course!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love to blog, but think my blogging is not focused enough. I would love someone to help me make my time spent blogging, be time well spent.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This course looks fab! I'm a designer who creates patterns and illustrations. Now that things are starting to happen for me I think my WordPress blog needs some omph to draw more people to my site, and I think it would really benefit from some professional planning, structure and creative brainstorming.

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...