Friday, 6 September 2013

back to work


So hello there!! I told you I'd be back soon. Here we are in September already, those with kids will be breathing a sigh of relief as they all go back to school and those who have been away for the summer will be going back to work. The summer break is officially over for me too. My well-needed and much-enjoyed August break went far too quickly but I feel like I have really benefited from a few weeks away from the blog and the constant bombardment of social media, although I have had a sneaky peek every now and then.

So what have you all been up to over the summer and how are you all feeling about being back at work?


We went off to Dumfries and Galloway, an undiscovered (for us) part of Scotland, and what a pleasant surprise we got when we arrived. All of the stunning scenery of Cumbria, delightful coastal villages and the amazing Galloway forest full of walking trails and rivers. Needless to say, we had one very tired but happy dog and we did lots of walking, one of the things we really like to do when we are away. The weather was unusually warm and fair and the midges were bearable. All in all, a great break and one which has left us feeling like I'm raring to go with new plans for my business, a few of which I can reveal next week. I've made a few decisions about how I'm going to be spending the next twelve months and have made a few changes in my plans.....

So, what have you been up to over the summer and what exciting things do you have in the pipeline?? Please feel free to leave me a comment and share your news...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...