Monday, 9 September 2013

BCTF Favourites - Sally Dunham

It's been a while since I shared one of my BCTF favourites from this years show and this week I thought it was about time I shared with you the thought-provoking and skilful work of ceramic sculptor, Sally Dunham, who was my next-door neighbour at the show.




You have probably seen Sally's work around as she has been making now for 14 years. Her work consists of human and animal figures, both surface and wall-mounted, as well as her humorous 'Mr Herbert' range.

 
AS well as sculpting and bringing up her family, Sally also organises Art Unequalled, an art and craft fair in The Maltings in Ely, which is now into its third year. I'm pleased to announce I'll be exhibiting there this year on 19th and 20th October. If you want to find out more then click this link for details. I'll be heading down there with my caravan and staying for a long weekend with husband and dog, so hopefully I'll get to see a bit of the area while I'm there. Looking forward to a new show and a new unexplored part of the country... If you're in the area come and say hello!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...