So here is part 2 of my Blogs du Jour: my favourite blogs of the moment. I hope you enjoy!!
- Oh My Handmade: a friendly and supportive community of creative entrepreneurs, Oh My Handmade or OMHG, is led by the inspiring Jessika Hepburn. This blog is all about community, collaboration and support and they run a tweetchat every Thursday from 1-2pm EST (which is 5-6pm GMT). Just use the hashtag #omhg to join in. There is so much content on the blog, I don't even know where to start: articles on creating your community, photographing your products, and tutorials, you name it, OMHG has it!!
- Project Eve: inspiring women reinventing their careers. I originally came across this blog via Twitter and knew I needed to check it out. It covers issues such as the status of women in business, social media, work-life balance and funding. Again, so much inspirational content, and some great stories about starting up your own business and also about career changes and quitting your job!
- Oh Joy: inspiration, design, style and other cool things, from blogging hero and author, Joy Deangdeelert Cho. Joy has also co-authored Creative Inc, a book about becoming a creative freelancer, and Blog Inc, one of my favourite books about blogging. Her daily doses of inspiration include snippets of what is going on in her own life as well as fashion and lifestyle tips (plus adorable photos of her gorgeous daughter!)
- Design Seeds: colour palettes created by designer, Jessica Colaluca. If you like colour and are inspired by the myriad combinations available in everyday life then this is the blog for you. Trust me, you will drool when you see the images on this blog. And this blog goes to prove you don't need to be a write to be an amazing blogger!
- Noisette Academy: a creative business blog by business strategist, Isa Maria Seminega, this blog covers thinking outside of the box for businesses, and covers everything from PR, product launch, social media and business planning. It's a beautiful blog too, muted colour palette, eye-catching imagery and well written and easy to follow blog posts, which make business terminology and concepts more simple and easy to understand.