Monday, 14 October 2013

new website and new products coming very soon...


It's all go at SBHQ at the moment. If you have tried to get on my website you may have noticed that it has disappeared. There's lots going on behind the scenes and very soon I should be unveiling the shiny new website. It will be a big step forward and will include my blog and shop all in the same place...

It's all very exciting, and I'm really looking forward to joining the world of e-commerce in the run up to Christmas and maximising sales.


We've also been developing some new product lines, something which I have been wanting to do since I took part in the Design Factory Mentoring Scheme last year. I have finally sat down and measured up and sorted all of my designs out and will be launching the range very soon. There will only be very short runs to begin with until I get to grips with the process but my samples all came out very nicely and I have a lot more off to the kiln this week.

1 comment:

  1. Exciting times! Can't wait to see the new site and your new lines.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...