Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Oops I did it again!!



So it's that time of year again when I slap myself on the forehead and wonder why I have committed myself to so many things in the run up to Christmas. It always seems like a good idea at the time when i start booking things in but then as deadlines start approaching I can feel the mild stirrings of panic setting in. I'm on top of things but feel a though I could just do with an extra hour in every day and an extra day in the week!

I've been very busy with preparation for my Upcoming shows and am looking forward to my debut appearance at The Art Market in Holmfirth next weekend and also the superb Harley Christmas Market from 22nd to 24th of the month. I will be launching my new range of ceramics here so if you're in the area please come along and tell me what you think of them!!

That's not all though, I'm pleased to say I'm exhibiting with two other artists, Helen Hallows and Fiona Wilson throughout December and you can find out work at the Prints Charming Exhibition at SOCK gallery in Loughborough. our preview is on Friday 6th December and the exhibtion will run until the beginning of January 2014. This will be the first time I have taken part in an exhibition of this scale and I am excited to be taking a broad selection of my work.

December will see me taking a well needed break (once the exhibition is all set up) and spending some time planning my pursuits for 2014, this is going to include some very much needed research and development time for new work as well as a couple of creative courses to help expand my practice. I'm planning to take a step away from direct selling events and will be concentrating on getting my online presence sorted out and brand new online shops in place. So if you do want to come and see me to buy something for yourself or your loved ones before Christmas then you only have two chances.... Holmfirth and Harley. If not you can always drop me a line if three is something in particular you are after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...