Wednesday, 17 September 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge



So I mentioned yesterday I was back to the blog after having had some time away - and what better way to get back into it than a 30 Day Blogging Challenge (which you can find out all about here.) I'd noticed that Jenny Creasey from Itch Gallery had been doing and she kindly told me all about it yesterday, it sounded so good that I signed up straight away. I think this is exactly what I need to get me back into the habit of blogging. This is officially Day 2 - so I have a long way to go but lots of great things I want to share with you. I will be revisiting some of the old favourites as I migrate across to Wordpress - the most popular one was all about Writing a Sale or Return agreement, as well as others about preparing for trade shows, getting to know your customers, approaching galleries with your work, how to deal with creative ups and downs and things you can do to help your inspiration and creativity.

I've also got lots to tell you about what I've been up to for the past 8 months, what I have learned whilst stepping away from my creative business for a while and the benefits it had brought to me, as well as the things in the pipeline that I have coming up before Christmas and going into 2015.
So for now, I had better get on with my shop so it's all ready for launch later in the week..... See you tomorrow!

By the way I will be posting the 30 day blogging challenge to both blogs and then I will be kissing Blogger goodbye and migrating totally over to my new website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other posts you might like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...